SAN DIEGO, July 29, 2019 - A world-class slate of CEOs, celebrities, economists, educators, entrepreneurs, journalists and politicians will discuss the business and cultural trends being driven by the burgeoning U.S. Latino market and America’s New Mainstream Economy during L’ATTITUDE at San Diego’s Grand Hyatt Hotel on September 26-29.
Event co-founders Gary Acosta, co-founder and CEO of the, San Diego based National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), and international business executive Sol Trujillo, note that many of the country’s most influential people will be participating at the event.
Latinos are driving the U.S. economy, representing nearly one in five Americans and accounting for over $2.13 trillion in GDP, roughly the size of India’s economy. That figure will be updated in the 2019 Latino GDP Report from the Latino Donor Collaborative (LDC), which will be released at the event. In addition to this report, the latest facts about the continued robust growth of Latino influence on nearly every sector of 21st Century American society will be presented at L’ATTITUDE.
From new cars to new homes to new businesses to new college enrollments, L’ATTITUDE will include discussion on how Latinos make up the New Mainstream Economy in America.
The Latino Donor Collaborative will release its first Media Report, which will detail how many Latinos are in the new season’s television shows and the top 25 movies, including actors and actresses, directors, writers and producers, and how those numbers compare to the overall U.S. Latino population. This special feature will also include recognition of the media leaders of the New Mainstream Economy.
An expanded agenda for this year’s four-day event includes the 2020 Presidential Candidate Conversations; Match-up: Where LatinX Entrepreneurs and Capital Meet; Latinas with L’ATTITUDE: America’s New Economic Force; and the L’ATTITUDE Gala & Special Recognition.
Headliners who will be leading the New Mainstream Economy discussions include:
• Sol Trujillo, Chairman and CEO of Trujillo Group and Co-Founder of L’ATTITUDE
• Gary Acosta, Co-Founder and CEO of NAHREP and Co-Founder of L’ATTITUDE
• Marc Benioff, Chairman and co-CEO, Salesforce
• Oscar Munoz, CEO, United Airlines
• Mary Dillion, CEO, Ulta Beauty
• Mary Mack, Senior Executive Vice President and Head of Consumer Banking, Wells Fargo
• Emilio Estefan, 19-time Grammy Award-winning producer
• Zoe Saldana, actor and entrepreneur
• William Lewis, CEO, Dow Jones & Co. and publisher of The Wall Street Journal
• Tom Nides, Managing Director and Vice Chairman, Morgan Stanley
• Eugenio Derbez, filmmaker, actor and partner, 3Pas Studios
• Ceser Conde, Chairman of NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises and NBCUniversal International Group
• Carlos Gutierrez, Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group and former U.S. Secretary of Commerce
• Ana Navarro, GOP strategist and CNN commentator
• Tony Gonzalez, Pro Football Hall of Famer and Fox NFL analyst
• Maria Teresa Kumar, President and CEO, Voto Latino
• Robert Rodriguez, filmmaker and entrepreneur
• Pat Grady, Partner, Sequoia Capital
• Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO, AT&T Business
• Guillermo Diaz Jr., SVP of customer transformation, Cisco
• Ralph De La Vega, Founder and Chairman, De La Vega Group
• David Stockman, former Director of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget
• Al Cardenas, attorney and political strategist
• Mike Fernandez, immigrant, entrepreneur and philanthropist
• Ben Odell, producer and partner, 3Pas Studios
L’ATTITUDE 2019 is sponsored by a select group of world-class companies that have their finger on the pulse of the New Mainstream Economy. These sponsors will also be part of the L’ATTITUDE Expo, where they will engage with attendees on the latest technology platforms. These companies include:
• Wells Fargo
• American Express
• AT&T Business Systems
• Century 21
• United Airlines
Registration information for L’ATTITUDE is available at www.lattitude.net.
About L’ATTITUDE: L’ATTITUDE is a business and media event that celebrates the impact Latinos, the youngest and fastest growing major demographic in the U.S. and the primary drivers behind the New Mainstream Economy, have on American culture.