SAN DIEGO, July 29, 2019 - A world-class slate of CEOs, celebrities, economists, educators, entrepreneurs, journalists and politicians will discuss the business and cultural trends being driven by the burgeoning U.S. Latino market and America’s New Mainstream Economy during L’ATTITUDE at San Diego’s Grand Hyatt Hotel on September 26-29.
Event co-founders Gary Acosta, co-founder and CEO of the, San Diego based National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), and international business executive Sol Trujillo, note that many of the country’s most influential people will be participating at the event.
Latinos are driving the U.S. economy, representing nearly one in five Americans and accounting for over $2.13 trillion in GDP, roughly the size of India’s economy. That figure will be updated in the 2019 Latino GDP Report from the Latino Donor Collaborative (LDC), which will be released at the event. In addition to this report, the latest facts about the continued robust growth of Latino influence on nearly every sector of 21st Century American society will be presented at L’ATTITUDE.
From new cars to new homes to new businesses to new college enrollments, L’ATTITUDE will include discussion on how Latinos make up the New Mainstream Economy in America.
The Latino Donor Collaborative will release its first Media Report, which will detail how many Latinos are in the new season’s television shows and the top 25 movies, including actors and actresses, directors, writers and producers, and how those numbers compare to the overall U.S. Latino population. This special feature will also include recognition of the media leaders of the New Mainstream Economy.
An expanded agenda for this year’s four-day event includes the 2020 Presidential Candidate Conversations; Match-up: Where LatinX Entrepreneurs and Capital Meet; Latinas with L’ATTITUDE: America’s New Economic Force; and the L’ATTITUDE Gala & Special Recognition.
Headliners who will be leading the New Mainstream Economy discussions include:
• Sol Trujillo, Chairman and CEO of Trujillo Group and Co-Founder of L’ATTITUDE
• Gary Acosta, Co-Founder and CEO of NAHREP and Co-Founder of L’ATTITUDE
• Marc Benioff, Chairman and co-CEO, Salesforce
• Oscar Munoz, CEO, United Airlines
• Mary Dillion, CEO, Ulta Beauty
• Mary Mack, Senior Executive Vice President and Head of Consumer Banking, Wells Fargo
• Emilio Estefan, 19-time Grammy Award-winning producer
• Zoe Saldana, actor and entrepreneur
• William Lewis, CEO, Dow Jones & Co. and publisher of The Wall Street Journal
• Tom Nides, Managing Director and Vice Chairman, Morgan Stanley