Post-Election 2013: Defending Yourself from Reduced Defense Spending
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Location: Manchester Grand Hyatt, 1 Marketplace, San Diego CA 92101
Time: Breakfast (7 am to 7:30 am registration, 7:30 breakfast, 8:00 - 9:30 program)
While no one knows to what degree or for how long, the 2012 presidential election made one thing clear: defense budgets will continue to shrink and companies doing business with the federal government need to be prepared to protect their margins. Join us for a lively panel discussion that will take a look at 2013 federal spending trends in the San Diego area* and then go into detail about what your organization can do to not only survive, but also thrive in the new era of defense spending.
- Brian Groves, Director, Product Strategy , Deltek, Inc.
- Tony Nufer, General Manager, Vector Planning & Services, Inc.
- Alan Stewart, EVP and CFO, Epsilon Systems Solutions
- Jay Thomas, VP Finance, Cubic Corporation
Who should attend:
- The potential impact of the election and 2013 spending on your programs.
- What you need to do TODAY with your programs and financial reporting to
prepare for the coming changes.
- How you can streamline your programs while still making them more accountable.
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- VPs of Programming
$45.00/individual (Early Bird) and $55 after November 15th
SDMAC Member: $25
Attendees will receive Deltek’s Federal Regional Report: San Diego FREE with ticket purchase. The report identifies the major drivers of Federal business in San Diego, providing insight to companies looking to expand their business base in the region.
Email Shannon Taylor at email@example.com for more information.